OFM Fundamentals Using Oil Production Examples
Average client rating (based on 332 attendee reviews)
This course introduces you to the primary functionalities of OFM by allowing you to interact with a pre-prepared oil production project.
The flow of the course centers on you acting as a member of a fictional engineering team, charged with accomplishing a number of common tasks in OFM. As the course progresses, it covers each of the tasks. In accomplishing the tasks, you are exposed to the range of common features of the application.
During the course, you will learn how to use OFM as a quality assurance tool, seeking deficiencies in the data, before using the project data to illustrate primary and derived performance parameters.
The course also covers graphical display features, ranging from tabular plots, through line graphs, to GIS map-based representations.
- A brief walkthrough of a fully functioning project, providing quick set of reference points
- Review project data and check for missing values
- Use filters to screen out unwanted entities for analysis
- Group project data at multiple levels
- Create calculated fields and calculated variables
- Create single- and multiple-well plots
- Create and format well and field summary reports
- Export reports and table data to other applications
Anyone responsible for setting up and maintaining a project using OFM software