Average client rating (based on 65 attendee reviews)
The OilField Manager (OFM) Fundamentals course introduces new users to OFM functionality with emphasis on visualization, reporting, and data analysis. During this course, you will explore the intuitive software interface through a sequence of hands-on exercises designed to mimic practical oil-gas workflows to visualize, analyze, run calculations and share results.
This course covers basic usage of the application, providing an understanding of how to configure and personalize an OFM workspace, to use and create project variables. You will learn about creating simple graph and reports, and performing basic data quality checks. You will also be introduced to the OFM Analysis Dashboard as a powerful data visualization tool helping you reveal information to support better decision-making. It also covers graphical display using GIS map-based representations.
This course offers a perfect opportunity to explore all the primary functionalities of OilField Manager (OFM) software to accomplish analysis and visualization of reservoir and production data as a cost effective and integrated environment.
- A brief walkthrough of a fully functioning project, providing quick set of reference points
- Review project data and check for missing values
- Use filters to screen out unwanted entities for analysis
- Group project data at multiple levels
- Create calculated fields and calculated variables
- Explore OFM analysis dashboard
- Create and format well and field summary reports
- Export reports and table data to other applications
- Use of GIS-map base
Anyone interested in gaining a general understanding of OilField Manager (OFM).
An interest in using OFM software.