Studio Manager - Techlog
Studio Manager comprises a suite of tools for effectively managing the Studio environment. It consolidates administrative and core data management workflows supporting Techlog. Using Studio Manager, data managers quickly understand the state of their Studio environment by using cutting-edge applications (apps) to ascertain the status of repositories, review recent user activity, identify tasks that need to be performed, and perform the workflows surrounding those tasks.
In this course you learn to use Studio Manager as the single application to:
- Manage data for Techlog users
- Apply data management common practices
- Introduction to Studio and Studio Manager
- Studio Database installation overview
- Administration of repositories, users, projects spaces, and roles
- Data transfers between Techlog and Studio
- Reference data in Studio
- Match rules
- Identification of data transfer issues
- Data managers or data administrators
- Techlog users with data management responsibilities
- Techlog Fundamentals course, or be familiar with Techlog
- Basic proficiency in a Windows operating system, understanding user accounts and working in a domain, and creating, organizing and sharing folders.