Petrel Seismic Well Tie
The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the existing workflows in the Seismic Well Tie process.
You will be guided through the required steps to generate the Seismic well tie, covering the 3 main workflows: Sonic Calibration, Synthetic Generation, and Integrated Seismic Well Tie. Supporting these workflows, you will have access to the Log Conditioning and Wavelet toolbox, which provide interactive functionalities for the creation or manipulation of the different inputs used in the Seismic well tie workflows.
- Quality control and editing of well data - checkshots, sonic and density logs
- Calibrate Sonic Log with checkshots
- Synthetic Seismogram Generation
- Wavelet Creation and Extraction
- Integrated Seismic Well Tie
Geophysicists, geologists, and petro-technical personnel with prior experience in Petrel.
General knowledge of petroleum geology and geophysics; Petrel Fundamentals and Geophysics courses or similar experience in Petrel.