In this course, you will learn advanced data processing capabilities for physical and digital asset management using the eSearch application. You will discover the key differences between the Web and Desktop user interfaces, and their relevant features applied to asset management workflows. You will review the ordering and borrowing processes from the physical asset administrator point of view. Furthermore, you will gain an understanding of how to perform advanced data loading and edits, including the loading and manipulation of attachments.
You will also learn how to perform different day-to-day data maintenance tasks and produce asset management reports.
- Desktop and Web application interfaces and the key functional components and differences
- Physical assets ordering, borrowing and custody activity processes
- Bulk data loading, bulk edits and attachment loading of physical assets information
- Physical assets data maintenance tasks, including insert, copy, amend, and delete records
- Physical asset management reports in various formats.
Professionals that participate in Physical Asset Management and/or Operations, Data Loaders, Data Managers, Warehouse Administrators.
eSearch Fundamentals course
General knowledge of Physical Asset Management is recommended.