ProSource Logs Advanced
This course provides you with a detailed understanding of the tasks required to administer and configure ProSource Logs. The course includes an examination of the processes involved in project creation, data access control, document association, project synchronization, custom reporting, and methods to design advanced data loading and validation workflows for your well logs data manipulation needs. By the end of the course you will have gained a thorough understanding of ProSource Logs configuration, administration and advanced workflows.
- Administer the ProSource Seabed database and create accounts, projects, dictionaries, interfaces and staging areas (temporary areas used during data loading)
- Become familiar with the roles which control data access and validation
- Understand the utilities and configurations required to control data access to various user groups (entitlements) and to synchronize projects (Data Copy/Update)
- Associate documents (e.g. core images, survey reports) with additional nodes in the ProSource tree (e.g. VSP Survey, Data Files)
- Configure default rules to maintain database integrity during loading
- Configure multiple storage directories to eliminate disk space issues during data loading
- Manage default properties for loading and exporting industry standard well log formats (DLIS, LIS, LAS)
- Create custom Excel® reports, manage temporary files (created during loading/exporting), configure job scheduler, email notifications and license parameters.
This course is intended for petro-technical data administrators, data loaders, data managers and any other data management professionals involved with corporate well logs data.
ProSource Logs Fundamentals course or working experience with ProSource Logs.