ProSource Front Office Administration
This course provides an understanding of the tasks required to administer and configure ProSource Front Office. The course covers details of the procedures needed to:
- Administer user accounts
- Administer projects
- Administer maps
- Administer modules (Wells, Logs and Seismic)
- Administer reports
- ProSource Front Office architecture and application interface to access data
- Create and configure user and project
- Configure map
- Understanding the concept and configure the data scope restriction
- Create and configure report
- Create and configure a new form/window.
This course is intended for Petro-Technical Data Administrators, Data Loaders, Data Managers, Technical IT personnel with Data Management delivery responsibilities.
ProSource Front Office Fundamentals course or working experience with ProSource Front Office software.