Avocet Administration II
This course provides a deep understanding of Avocet* architectural components with emphasis on extensibility of the data model and database schema. You will learn about features of the oil and gas Avocet layers, extensibility of the data model, extensibility of the database schema, transaction rollup, customized report with reporting services, and configuration of analystics.
On request, this course can be tailored to meet your requirements, including the use of your own field data and the Avocet software version you use.
- Learn how to install and configure the advanced server features of Avocet such as:
- Web client,
- ClickOnce deployments,
- SQL server reporting services,
- data cube for analytics
- Explore the use of the application server to distribute a processing load
- Explore the features associated with oil and gas layers
- Explore the data exchange utility and build a simple data exchange that works from a SQLite database like Prosource or Seabed.
Anyone interest to install, deploy, and configure Avocet and its extensions.
Avocet users who have attended the Avocet administration I