- The dependability approach
- Reliability models
- Benefits of integrated reliability models
- Methodologies to improve maintenance plan
On the first day participants will learn about the value improving practice, the dependability approach, and reliability engineering models. Integral reliability and human reliability as part of the reliability methodologies will also be covered. The day will end with participants learning about criticality analysis.
- RAM analysis
- Reliability centered maintenance
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
Day two will focus completely on the discussion of the reliability methodologies: Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) analysis, reliability centered maintenance, and Risk Based Inspection (RBI). Real case studies will be covered at the end of each methodology.
Reliability Methodologies (Cont.)
- Root cause analysis
- Cost Risk Optimization (CRO)
- Statistics for risk and reliability analysis
On the third day participants will learn about the root cause analysis. Cost Risk Optimization (CRO) will also be covered. The day will end with participants learning about the statistics for risk and reliability analysis and the application in maintenance.
- Statistics for risk and reliability analysis (cont.)
- Uncertainty management
- Reliability analysis for non-repairable items
Day four will focus on the reliability analysis. Statistics for risk and reliability analysis, principles of reliability analysis, and reliability analysis for non-repairable items will be covered on this day. Participants will also learn about uncertainty management and the application in maintenance activities.
- RAM analysis for repairable items
- Sources of data for RAM analysis
- Principle of economic analysis
- World class maintenance
On the last day the class will shift its focus back to RAM analysis. Participant will learn RAM analysis for repairable items, as well as the sources for RAM analysis. Principles of economic analysis and risk analysis will also be discussed on this day. At the end of the day operational reliability and world class indictors will be discussed in detail.
Operation and maintenance staff, surface facility design and operation engineers, production managers, and maintenance managers.