Coiled Tubing Equipment and Well Control
- Introduction to Coiled Tubing Services
- Basic CT Equipment
- Well Control Equipment
- CT Pipe Manufacturing
- CT String and Pipe Management
- Data Acquisition
Coiled Tubing Equipment and Well Control (continuation)
- Visit to Schlumberger base for familiarization with CT Equipment, Well Control and Nitrogen
- Depth Control
- Introduction to CT Applications
- Matrix Stimulation with CT
- Blaster System
CT Logging, Fill Clean-Out and Job Design
- Introduction to CT Logging
- Fill Clean-Out
- Introduction to Job Design
- Safety and Operational Standards
- Job Design - Risk Analysis
- Job Design - Modeling
- Introduction to Downhole Tools
- New Technology Tools
- Visit to Tools Workshop at Schlumberger base for familiarization with CT downhole tools and practical demonstration.
- Nitrogen Applications
- End of Course Quiz
- Round Table
Coiled Tubing (CT) Manufacturing, CT Equipment, CT Applications, Downhole Tools.
The course was developed for engineers and technicians that need to learn the fundaments of Coiled Tubing Operations.
Basic knowledge of oil & gas well operations and well interventions.
Bandung is the capital of West Java province in Indonesia. Located 768 m (2,520 ft) above sea level, Bandung has relatively year-around cooler temperature than most other Indonesian cities
Bandung is renowned for its large stock of Dutch colonial architecture; most notably the tropical Art Deco architectural style. The modern and native architectural blending was followed by several Dutch architects that have shaped the city landmarks. In the 1930s, Bandung was known also as the city of architecture laboratory because of many Dutch architects made some experiments with new architectural designs.
Bandung has served for popular weekend-break destination for people living in Jakarta for many reasons. The cooler climate of highland plantation area, the varieties of food, the cheaper fashion shops located in factory outlets and distros, golf courses, and the friendliness of local people have become the main attraction of the city.
Bandung Husein Sastranegara International Airport serves direct flights to Batam, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Denpasar, Palembang and Padang and also international services from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore Changi Airport. The airport is located nearby the Dirgantara aerospace complex and Dirgantara Fairground.
From Wikitravel licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
- Timezone : GMT+07:00, Bangkok (Bangkok)