Studio for Petrel Users
The Studio for Petrel Users course is designed for users who are already familiar with Petrel, but who need to learn about Studio from a user’s perspective. The purpose of this course is to describe basic concepts used in Studio (such as repositories and indexes) and learn how to work in a Studio environment. The training focuses on tools in Petrel that interact with Studio. This course covers topics such as setting up a database connection and synchronizing data between a Petrel project and a Studio repository.
- Module 1 – Overview and basic concepts
- Module 2 – Petrel and the Studio Database
- Module 3 – Data transfers
- Module 4 – Find your data
- Module 5 – Collaborate with your team
- Module 6 – Manage your data
Geophysicists, geologists, geochemists, and technical personnel familiar working in Petrel, but no experience in Studio.