The Techlog Python class is designed to introduce users to programming basic and advance scripts in Techlog.
Students will be taught:
- How to create, edit, open and run scripts in Techlog (in a workflow).
- Basic python syntax and programming skills will be explained, few Python and Techlog modules (libraries) will be introduced.
- Advance scripting including reading/writing and creating Techlog modules will be covered.
Introduction to Python
- History and concept
- Python inside Techlog
Introduction to the Python editor
- Open and run scripts
- Understand the basics of programming
- Python syntax and coding rules
Application workflow interface for Python
- Run your own equations in a multi-wells and multi-zones environment
Python additional modules
- Data QC and harmonization, file import, etc. (Techlog Database)
- Custom plots (Techlog Plot)
- Mathematical and scientific tools (Numpy / Scipy)
- Introduction to advanced basics (multi dimensional lists, dictionaries)
- Introduction to oriented object programming
- Read/Write text, csv and excel files
- Import data from excel file and load it inside
- Techlog Database
Software developers or geoscientists with basic programming skills interested in gaining a general understanding of programing in Techlog Python
Doha, located on the Persian Gulf, is the capital city of the state of Qatar.
Doha is home to a number of sports stadiums, many of which were renovated in preparation for the 15th Asian Games, held in December 2006. Doha also hosted the 3rd West Asian Games in December 2005. Doha is also expected to host the 2011 Asian Indoor Games; Doha will also host the finals for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup. Qatar is aiming to be the region's sports capital.
Doha International Airport is Qatar's only international airport. It is the hub of Qatar Airways, and is served by many other international airlines.
From Wikitravel licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
- Timezone : GMT+03:00, Saudi Arabia (Baghdad)