Techlog Saturation Height Modelling
In this course, you will learn how to handle, prepare and interpret core and petrophysical data from a wellbore centric perspective. You will learn how to build integrated interpretation workflows to provide input to your static reservoir model.
You will import capillary pressure data from core, quality check the core data and perform core data processing. You will then create saturation models using petrophysical properties and refine the saturation model parameters by comparing it to log saturation. The workflow is completed by exporting the refined model for static reservoir modelling.
- Capillary pressure data handling (Data import, QC and processing)
- Generating a capillary pressure model using petrophysical properties for different rock types in a multi pore throat environment
- Optimizing the capillary pressure model in log domain
- Solving for free water level, FWL per hydraulic zone in a multiwell environment
Doha, located on the Persian Gulf, is the capital city of the state of Qatar.
Doha is home to a number of sports stadiums, many of which were renovated in preparation for the 15th Asian Games, held in December 2006. Doha also hosted the 3rd West Asian Games in December 2005. Doha is also expected to host the 2011 Asian Indoor Games; Doha will also host the finals for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup. Qatar is aiming to be the region's sports capital.
Doha International Airport is Qatar's only international airport. It is the hub of Qatar Airways, and is served by many other international airlines.
From Wikitravel licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
- Timezone : GMT+03:00, Saudi Arabia (Baghdad)