• Petrel platform introduction
• Petrel interface and windows
• Set units and CRS for a new project;
• Import well head, trajectory, well logs, well tops and image;
• Display data in 2D and 3D windows;
• Creating well section window;
• Objects spreadsheets and settings.
Make/edit geological targets
• Create well plan using Well plan designer;
• Create well plan from Template;
• Modify well plan using Well plan designer, dragger, and Inspector;
• Convert proposed wells to advanced plans
• Create well plan report;
• Trajectory uncertainty;
• Driller’s target;
• No-go zone;
• Create anti-collision report.
Offset well analysis:
• Import offset well data using indexed EDM files;
• Import drilling events;
• create drilling risk and manage risks;
• Import and display BHAs.
• Introduce real-time data handling in Petrel
• Making scaled map view for well plan;
• Generate vertical section for plan;
• Making scaled vertical view for well plan.
Drilling engineers, geologists, and petro-technical personnel with fundamental knowledge in Petrel and who needs to understand well path design and optimization within Petrel.
Petrel Fundamentals course.
In addition some basic knowledge of well design and drilling is recommended
Doha, located on the Persian Gulf, is the capital city of the state of Qatar.
Doha is home to a number of sports stadiums, many of which were renovated in preparation for the 15th Asian Games, held in December 2006. Doha also hosted the 3rd West Asian Games in December 2005. Doha is also expected to host the 2011 Asian Indoor Games; Doha will also host the finals for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup. Qatar is aiming to be the region's sports capital.
Doha International Airport is Qatar's only international airport. It is the hub of Qatar Airways, and is served by many other international airlines.
From Wikitravel licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
- Timezone : GMT+03:00, Saudi Arabia (Baghdad)