ECLIPSE Advanced Topics
Average client rating (based on 277 attendee reviews)
The ECLIPSE software suite provides solutions for the entire spectrum of reservoir simulation, offering robust numerical simulation techniques for all kinds of reservoirs and all degrees of complexity. If you are an experienced simulation engineer ready to advance your knowledge of ECLIPSE software, this course is for you. Because of the wide range of topics available, please specify the subjects of particular interest upon registration.
• Understand initialization and end-point scaling
• Model horizontal wells
• Model downhole inflow control devices using multisegmented wells
• Use well and group controls
• Optimize gas lift
• Amalgamate surface facilities using reservoir coupling
• Perform network modeling
• Determine flux boundary and pressure boundary conditions
• Convergence issues
• Actions and User Defined parameters
• Perform gas supply contract modeling (optional)
• Refine and coarsen local grids (optional)
Reservoir engineers with experience in ECLIPSE interested in learning advanced topics of reservoir simulation using ECLIPSE simulators
ECLIPSE Blackoil course or experience as a simulation engineer and ECLIPSE Applied Reservoir Simulation Fundamentals
Doha, located on the Persian Gulf, is the capital city of the state of Qatar.
Doha is home to a number of sports stadiums, many of which were renovated in preparation for the 15th Asian Games, held in December 2006. Doha also hosted the 3rd West Asian Games in December 2005. Doha is also expected to host the 2011 Asian Indoor Games; Doha will also host the finals for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup. Qatar is aiming to be the region's sports capital.
Doha International Airport is Qatar's only international airport. It is the hub of Qatar Airways, and is served by many other international airlines.
From Wikitravel licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
- Timezone : GMT+03:00, Saudi Arabia (Baghdad)