Techlog Borehole Image Processing and Interpretation
In this course, you discover advanced processing and interpretation capabilities for all kind of wellbore images logs and the use of various interpretation workflows for analysis and utilization of these data using Wellbore Imaging, WBI Modules of Techlog Platform. You gain a full range of skills necessary to process, interpret and use borehole image data for structrual, sedimentary and specific petrophyscal analysis towards integrated reservoir.
- Load and Process Image logs and core photos
- Interpret dips and facies
- Dip interpretation plots
- Structural and Sedimentary Analysis
- Fractures and Faults counting
- Sand Counting from Images and core photos
- Development and exploration geologists
- Petrophysicists involved in wellbore image data processing and interpretation who have prior experience using Techlog software
Doha, located on the Persian Gulf, is the capital city of the state of Qatar.
Doha is home to a number of sports stadiums, many of which were renovated in preparation for the 15th Asian Games, held in December 2006. Doha also hosted the 3rd West Asian Games in December 2005. Doha is also expected to host the 2011 Asian Indoor Games; Doha will also host the finals for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup. Qatar is aiming to be the region's sports capital.
Doha International Airport is Qatar's only international airport. It is the hub of Qatar Airways, and is served by many other international airlines.
From Wikitravel licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
- Timezone : GMT+03:00, Saudi Arabia (Baghdad)