1. Generic integrated workflow process
2. Integration of geology, facies and petrophysical rock types
3. Concept of total and effective porosity
4. The basics of core-log integration
5. Applied capillary pressure, wettability and relative permeability
6. "Water saturation is not an accident......"
7. Upscaling from pore throat radius to petrophysical rock type to flow units
8. Introduction applied capillary pressure and saturation height modeling
9. Why petrophysics is the key to success in a static or dynamic model
10. The relationship between the free-water level, various contacts, pore throat radius, wettability and saturation distribution
Geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers, production engineers and petrophysicists. This class is ideal for asset teams.
Intermediate understanding of geology and petrophysics.