1. Generic integrated workflow process
2. Integration of geology, facies and petrophysical rock types
3. Concept of total and effective porosity
4. The basics of core-log integration
5. Applied capillary pressure, wettability and relative permeability
6. "Water saturation is not an accident......"
7. Upscaling from pore throat radius to petrophysical rock type to flow units
8. Introduction applied capillary pressure and saturation height modeling
9. Why petrophysics is the key to success in a static or dynamic model
10. The relationship between the free-water level, various contacts, pore throat radius, wettability and saturation distribution
Geologists, geophysicists, reservoir engineers, production engineers and petrophysicists. This class is ideal for asset teams.
Intermediate understanding of geology and petrophysics.
The historic town of Pau has a mild climate, numerous parks and gardens, and stunning views of the Pyrenees Mountains.
The town and surrounding region are renowned for excellent food and superb local delicacies and offer a wide range of sporting events and activities to keep you entertained on evening and weekends. Pau is home to several top national sports teams (basketball, rugby, handball), the oldest golf course in continental Europe and superb new spa facilities, and is just a stone’s throw from ski slopes, mountain trails and sandy beaches.
The NExT Training Centre Pau is easily accessible via regular international flights to Pau Pyrenees Airport and TGV rail links from Paris. NExT can help you with organizing your local transport and accommodation.
- Timezone : GMT+01:00, Europe (Paris)