Average client rating (based on 474 attendee reviews)
In this course, you discover the TechlogTM Interactive Suite, which brings all of your petrophysical and geological data together and its base modules (Techplot and Techdata). You learn about the data model within the Techlog application and the foundation utilities for loading, unloading, manipulating, and displaying data in the system, including core and images. You explore deterministic calculations and the principles behind the powerful Application Workflow Interface for single and multiwell use.
- Explore the Techlog interface and data structure
- Learn data management and quality control techniques
- Implement multiwell management
- Use basic plotting tools
- Create workflows for deterministic evaluation using Quanti
- Development and exploration log analysts
- Petroleum engineers
- Managers, and
- Technical personnel with no prior experience using Techlog
Anyone with an interest in using Techlog software to perform high level analyses of core, log, image and related data types together in one program.