PetroChallenge is sponsored by the oil and gas industry, educational institutions and energy authorities.
There are three sponsorship levels as outlined below.
Why is PetroChallenge an asset for your organization?
- Acting with confidence – investing in future of the industry
- See possible recruits in action
- Sustain relationships with universities
- Engage with next generation
- Theoretical studies brought to life
- A united industry front – looking confidently to the future in difficult times
- School students today are potential recruits in 5-8 years
- Sustaining commitment to communities they operate in
- Encouraging degrees in suitable subjects
- Transferable skills within Energy industry
Executive and Senior Management
- Local capability development
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strengthen links between the industry, educational establishments and the future workforce
- Bridge the gap between theoretical studies and the industry
- Hands on Technical engagement with potential recruits.
- Promotes company as a potential employer
- Developing people by promoting education
- Encourage excellence in the industry’s future workforce
- Raises company’s profile
- Promote new and existing products and service offerings
- Promote brand awareness with future customers