- An HSE training program designed to allow a company to implement a proven remedy for the Stepping, Handling & Lifting (Slips, Trips & Falls plus General Personal Injury) category of accidents. This category typically produces the most number of non-fatal lost-workday cases in oil & gas. This program requires no prerequisites and assumes no specific expertise on the part of the delegates/trainees beyond general practical experience in their job roles. This progression can be implemented using NExT Instructors initially, and as the value of the program is recognized, internal staff can be trained to self-sustain the program.
- Description of Course Sequence:
- In the case of an internally recruited HSE Specialist, he or she would complete the HSE Specialist Program before commencing these Professional courses.
- Field version Stepping, Handling & Lifting Techniques addresses the top cause of non-fatal lost time injuries in the oil & gas sector.
- Office version Stepping, Handling & Lifting Techniques addresses the top cause of non-fatal lost time injuries in the oil & gas sector.
- Commentary Task Coach School: A Commentary Task Assessment is a formal behavioral observation / intervention exercise in which someone trained in the Stepping, Handling & Lifting Techniques, is evaluated on their use of these techniques by a trained Observer/Coach.
- Stepping, Handling, & Lifting Techniques Instructor: Implemented in companies that want to teach the Field & Office versions above.
- Master Trainer: Implemented in companies that want to be able to completely self-sustain a Stepping, Handling & Lifting program.