Introduction to Self-Awareness and Communicate with Impact
- The importance of self-awareness and impact
- Personality and communication styles
- Using emotional intelligence to enhance impact
On the first day, participants will learn about gaining insights into personality strengths and liabilities, using tools to enhance communication, and developing an emotional intelligence approach.
Using Feedback to Enhance Performance
- Fundamental active listening techniques and methodologies
- Using high-gain questions to increase performance
- Using negotiations to achieve sustainable results
Participants will learn about developing skills and techniques to enhance feedback. Using high-gain questions for greater understanding and creating a toolbox of negotiation techniques will also be covered.
Influencing through Stakeholder Management
- Understanding the impact of stakeholder mapping
- Sphere of Influence model to understand interdependence
- Navigating organizational cultures and managing conflicts
On the last day of this course participants will learn about building an individual influence and network map, understanding the different styles of organizational culture, and having a toolbox to proactively manage adversity and conflicts.
Individual contributors, project members, first time managers
At least 3 years of professional experience