Upstream learning simulator for interactive training
Simulation-based training techniques, tools, and strategies can be applied in designing structured learning experiences as well as targeting teamwork competency.
The OilSim* upstream learning simulator takes users through the entire exploration and production business process—from acquiring a block to its development, production, and abandonment. In this innovative and interactive training method, participants are divided into teams and challenge each other to achieve the best results, based on strategy selection and decision-making in a simulated business environment.
The OilSim Simulator Advantage
- Engages participants in interactive activities
- Stimulates peer-to-peer learning
- Contextualizes instruction with oil and gas companies’ business objectives
- Enables experimentation with different scenarios
The OilSim Simulator
OilSim simulator modules address the following business and technical challenges:
- Market-leading upstream learning simulator created by industry experts,
software developers, and learning simulation specialists
- Continuously updated, real-world oil and gas business scenarios and technical challenges
- More than 30,000 participants instructed in disciplines covering exploration, development, and production activities
- Available in multiple languages, including Arabic, Danish, English, French, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish