ProSource Seismic Fundamentals
This course presents the fundamental concepts and workflows for the ProSource Seismic module, which is part of the ProSource E&P Data Management Suite. You learn how to manage seismic and navigation data, along with related documents in seismic archives and in interpretation projects. This training is an overview of the required functionalities and procedures for executing the workflows of seismic data loading, validations, quality control, viewing, and exporting.
The training teaches you how to use ProSource Seismic for quick and efficient management of seismic data, as well as giving you an understanding of the architecture supporting the ProSource Seismic module. Lessons and exercises focus on practical applications and help you apply new skills immediately.
- Overview of geodetics concepts, navigation and seismic data formats, numbering systems and basics of 2D and 3D seismic surveys
- Most common workflows of ProSource Seismic for data loading, searching, browsing, viewing, selecting and exporting
- Scan, edit, and quality control seismic trace header data
- Load navigation data, seismic data, tape index data, and scanning seismic data available in interpretation projects
- Various data export workflows, inclusive data export from seismic archive to interpretation projects, and data transfer from project to project
- Using ProSource Seismic utilities and setting up user accounts for various types of workflows.
This course is intended for petro-technical data administrators, data loaders, data managers and geoscientists involved with corporate seismic data who require understanding about the functionalities and workflows supported by ProSource Seismic.
ProSource Framework Fundamentals course or working knowledge of ProSource software.