ProSource Enterprise Advanced
This course provides an understanding of the tasks required to administer and configure ProSource Enterprise and the ProSource Seabed advanced E&P data model. The course covers details of the procedures needed to:
- Administer and create various Seabed accounts
- Manage advanced data loading scenarios
- Create custom coordinate systems
- Synchronize existing projects
- Extend the Seabed data model
- Configure miscellaneous parameters like reports, job scheduler, etc.
This course will help you to design advanced data loading and validation workflows for any custom E&P data needs.
- ProSource Enterprise architecture and application interface to access data
- Description of various roles which control data access and validation
- Seabed administration including procedures to extend the Seabed data model
- Creation of projects, dictionaries, interfaces and staging areas (temporary areas used during data loading)
- Creation of control files to support customized data loading scenarios
- Coordinate system considerations during data loading
- Utilities and configurations to synchronize projects (Data Copy/Update)
- Creation of customized Excel reports
- Managing temporary files created during loading/exporting and their cleanup
- Configuration of job scheduler, email notifications (used during loading/exporting) and license parameters.
This course is intended for petro-technical data administrators, data loaders, data managers and any other data management professionals involved with corporate data management that need a deeper understanding of ProSource Enterprise configuration, administration and advanced workflows.
ProSource Enterprise Fundamentals course or basic working experience of ProSource Enterprise.