Introduction to Coiled Tubing Operations
The course overviews Coiled Tubing Equipment, Manufacturing and Applications, including operations performed with nitrogen.
Coiled Tubing Equipment and Well Control
- Introduction to Coiled Tubing Services
- Basic CT Equipment
- Well Control Equipment
- CT Pipe Manufacturing
- CT String and Pipe Management
- Data Acquisition
Coiled Tubing Equipment and Well Control (continuation)
- Visit to Schlumberger base for familiarization with CT Equipment, Well Control and Nitrogen
- Depth Control
- Introduction to CT Applications
- Matrix Stimulation with CT
- Blaster System
CT Logging, Fill Clean-Out and Job Design
- Introduction to CT Logging
- Fill Clean-Out
- Introduction to Job Design
- Safety and Operational Standards
- Job Design - Risk Analysis
- Job Design - Modeling
- Introduction to Downhole Tools
- New Technology Tools
- Visit to Tools Workshop at Schlumberger base for familiarization with CT downhole tools and practical demonstration.
- Nitrogen Applications
- End of Course Quiz
- Round Table
Coiled Tubing (CT) Manufacturing, CT Equipment, CT Applications, Downhole Tools.
The course was developed for engineers and technicians that need to learn the fundaments of Coiled Tubing Operations.
Basic knowledge of oil & gas well operations and well interventions.