Integrated Asset Modeler Fundamentals
This course demonstrates the primary functionalities of IAM for integrated asset modeling studies. It covers coupling model procedures for reservoir to network, network to surface and reservoir, network to economic model including the composition management between models.
The course covers a brief introduction to IAM utilities like variable sensitivity, and optimizer.
- Couple reservoirs to networks
- Run time-based simulations
- Connect models
- Add a Microsoft Excel model to a flow diagram
- Transfer compositions
- Learn key reservoir network coupling fundamentals
- Create Asset Management Strategies
- Perform Optimization studies
- Evaluate economics with Merak Peep models
Anyone who wants to integrate reservoir with surface models using Integrated Asset Modeler technology
Anyone currently working in a production, reservoir, or process engineering position or in an asset business development environment with knowledge of either ECLIPSE, PIPESIM, or HYSYS software