- Safety for Line Managers course empowers your management level with the knowledge of health, safety, and environment, that they need to ensure a strong safety culture within your organization.
- Line managers play a crucial role in the health and safety practice in the workplace. Host a good safety culture in your business by encouraging key personnel to take a proactive approach to safety. We have designed a training course specifically for line managers, providing them with the knowledge and skills they need to support your business and create a safe working environment.
- The Health, Safety & Environment Training for Line Managers training course is a concise and easy-to-follow guide, which leads HSE managers through the necessary steps to HSE at work and provides information on the different laws and Legislation which apply to health and safety.
- It is a core program for people who may be new to HSE and want to know what they have to do, but it's also excellent as a checklist for all health and safety managers, no matter how experienced. HSE within an organization is not only about compliance - effective health and safety has many benefits, including safer, happier, and healthier employees; a better company reputation; and a lower accident rate. It also helps reduce absences from work and helps to avoid serious accidents at work, so it’s important to get it right.
- Identify roles and responsibilities in relation to current occupational health and safety legislation.
- Understand the components of a safety management system and systematic implementation.
- Identify hazards at work and apply appropriate strategies to reduce the risks of injuries arising from the hazards.
- Identify the role of consultation in regards to representing employees and resolving WHS issues.
- Understand the importance of timely incident investigation and reporting of incidents.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities concerning injury management and the return to work process.
- Safety culture improvement.
- Checking HSE performance.
- HSE Leadership approach.
Safety training for line managers will:
- Build a safe workplace with a strong fire safety culture.
- Teach employees responsibilities and other important information.
- Learners can train at any time, from anywhere.
- Tailored to meet organizational needs and requirements.
- Flexible, customizable program to meet your requirements.
- Engaging interactive modules to ensure better learning outcomes.
- Automated email roll-outs.
- Engaging interactive sequences to aid learning.
- Management compliance via a powerful management system.