Techlog Formation Pressure Analysis
In this course, you will learn how to handle, prepare and interpret pressure vs. time and pressure vs. depth data from a wellbore centric perspective. You will learn how to build integrated interpretation workflows to find gradients and free fluid levels to be used as input into Saturation Height Modelling.
You will import pressure data, quality check the pressure data and perform advanced processing on pressure vs. time (Flow Regime Identification) and on pressure vs. depth (Gradient Analysis and Excess Pressure). You will work on an integrated single well workflow from pressure vs. time to pressure vs. depth. Then on a multiple wells workflow on pressure vs. depth to do pressure calibration and free level determination.
- Formation testing tool data handling (Data Import, QC and Processing)
- QC of pressure vs. time data to generate a pressure vs. depth dataset
- QC of gradients and determination of free water levels from pressure vs. depth dataset
- Single well integrated workflow from pressure vs. time to pressure vs. depth
- Multi well workflow with pressure vs. depth
- Reservoir Engineers
- Operation Geologists
- Techlog Fundamentals
- Basic Petrophysics