Stepping, Handling, & Lifting Techniques and Desk Ergonomics for Office Employees
The course has been designed to teach office Workstation Ergonomics and Body Control Techniques that maximize the employee’s stability, balance, and control, to minimize Stepping, Handling, & Lifting injuries. The course is hands-on skills training and incorporates an assessment and optimization of office desk/workstation ergonomics.
Topics, In Blended Learning Format:
- Workplace physiology and human-body mechanics;
- Pre-work Warm Up Exercises;
- Stepping, Handling & Lifting (SHL) Body Protection Techniques;
- Classroom practice and application of SHL Techniques;
- Application of Observation / Intervention and Motivation in the Office;
- Workstation Ergonomics;
- Workstation assessment of Ergonomic features.
Any employee working in the office environment can benefit from these Ergonomic and Body Control Techniques.