The Influential Conversations workshop will teach tactics to discover WHO a person is and how they show up in the workplace. People with influence are genuinely interested in other people. They will behave respectfully toward everyone and have the ability to get others involved. They also seem genuine and people just cannot help but like them. They are able to gain trust quickly, and build a relationship based on that trust. This workshop will help leaders build the type of influence that matters.
- How to map networks of influence and identify key points of leverage
- Four approaches to initiating change in others
- A structure for conducting an influential conversation
- The role of likeability in influence and how to be more likeable
- How to plan an influential conversation
Participants will learn to incorporate the use of influence into leadership conversations. Participants will leave with an action plan for applying what they have learned to situations where they wish to exert more influence.
Leaders (with or without positional authority) that want to have greater influence with clients, colleagues, subordinates, and senior management.