Studio for Techlog Users
The Studio for Techlog Users course is designed for users who are familiar with Techlog and who need to learn about Studio. Studio answers three major productivity challenges: data discovery, user collaboration and data management. The purpose of this course is to explain the fundamental concepts of Studio and describe the Studio environment and methodology. Aimed at users of Techlog, the course will cover how Techlog users can discover and retrieve data from Studio in the context of their project, share interpretation with their peers and collaborate together. The course covers topics such as connecting to Studio, sending and retrieving data, receiving automatic notifications of updates, locking and unlocking data as well as more advanced workflows such as resolving data matches or conflicts.
- Module 1: Overview and basic concepts
- Module 2: Techlog and the Studio environment
- Module 3: Data transfer
- Module 4: Team collaboration
- Module 5: Manage your data
- Information Management Professionals
- Geomechanics Professionals
- Drilling Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Any technical personnel familiar with Techlog but no experience in Studio.