ProSource Front Office Fundamentals
This course introduces ProSource Front Office, the easy-to-use Web-based application that provides workflow-based data delivery in two important ways:
- Efficiently delivering log data directly into Petrel and Techlog projects via plug-ins, allowing users to search and visualize data.
- Exporting data from ProSource through a lightweight Web interface.
ProSource Front Office seamlessly interfaces with the other modules of ProSource: ProSource Logs, ProSource Enterprise, and ProSource Seismic.
- Start ProSource Front Office and navigate the interface
- Search for and browse wells, well logs, well files, deviation surveys, markers, perforations, checkshot surveys, core intervals, VSP surveys and seismic data (surveys, lines, datasets, and files)
- Understand the interrelationship of ProSource Front Office windows
- Use a variety of features in different windows, including map, log viewer, log pass viewer, EBCDIC header and the visualization and rotation of 3D deviation graphics
- Export log data into standard format (LAS/LIS/DLIS)
- Download well, VSP and seismic data files and associated documents
- Transfer data to Petrel and Techlog using the associated ProSource Front Office plug-in
- Log data and associated documents data submission from ProSource Front Office to ProSource Logs
- Use the pre-defined reports
- End user workflows
This course is intended for Geoscientists, Geologists, Petroleum Engineers that need data delivered to their domain applications, and Data Managers, Technical IT personnel with data management delivery responsibilities.
General understanding of data delivery and data flow processes required to perform Petroleum subsurface interpretation studies.