Techlog Wellbore Integrity Evaluation
This course teaches you how to use Techlog* wellbore software platform to evaluate Pipe integrity and Cement hydraulic isolation with wireline logging measurements.
The course takes you through the steps of data preparation and pre-processing, data visualization and QC, and interpretation of the log data to assess the condition of the wellbore. The Techlog built-in workflows allow you to evaluate the integrity of the down-hole tubulars and the condition of the annular space to enable informed decision making.
You also will become familiar with the principles of operation of the logging tools and the methods available in Techlog to create an interpretation report.
- Introduction to cement evaluation; tools principles and interpretation
- Manual cement evaluation
- Automatic cement evaluation of Bond amplitude and Acoustic impedence
- Introduction to Pipe evaluation
- Pipe evaluation with Radius and Thickness input
- Drilling engineers
- Borehole production engineers