Techlog Reservoir Petrophysics
In this course, you will learn how to handle, prepare and interpret core, pressure and petrophysical data from a wellbore centric perspective. You will build integrated interpretation workflows to provide input to your static reservoir model.
You will import, quality check and interpret pressure versus time data obtained by Wireline or LWD technology for proper gradient and free fluid levels analysis. Subsequently, the results of this interpretation will be used as an input for saturation height modeling. You will learn to manage contacts within complex compartmentalized reservoirs in a single well and multi-well context.
- Saturation Height Modelling, SHM
- Formation Pressure Analysis, FPress
- Development and Exploration Petroleum Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Log analysts and Petrophysicists.
- Techlog software knowledge
- Some Reservoir Engineering Domain knowledge
- Some Basic Petrophysics knowledge