Techlog 3D Petrophysics for High and Low Angle Well Evaluation
This course introduces the log interpreters to the high angle and horizontal well formation evaluation methodology and workflows deployed in 3D Petrophysics module of Techlog. The workflows allow correcting the logs for geometry effects observed in these well profiles; hence, enabling more accurate formation evaluation. There are demos and practical sessions designed along with the technical and domain presentations.
- Why 3D Petrophysics?
- Logging tool responses in near vertical versus high angle and horizontal wells
- Typical high angle effects on logs
- 3DP High angle well evaluation workflow
- Wellbore centric grid
- Geologists involved in drilling and evaluation of high angle and horizontal wells
- Techlog Fundamentals or experience using Techlog
- Basic Petrophysics