Understanding Common Well Intervention Techniques
A course meant to prepare beginner Well Intervention Engineers in the most common field operational techniques performed to address typical well situations that jeopardize the intended well’s productivity or its physical integrity.
- Well Integrity
- Treating and Pumping Equipment
- The Wellhead
- Main Completion Accessories
Cementing, Coiled Tubing and Nitrogen Operations
- Cementing the Pay Zone for Well Interventions
- CT Equipment and Fill Clean-up
- Nitrogen Calculations
Formation Damage and Stimulations
- Main types of Formation Damage
- Acidizing Overview (Sandstone or Carbonate)
- Fracturing (Hydraulic or Acidfrac)
- Slickline Operations and Tools
- Diagnostic Plots for Water Control
- Logging Tools for Water Control
Pumping Equipment, Stimulation Operations, Well Integrity, Slickline Operations, Water Control.
The course was developed for Lagoon Oil fresh-out engineers but can be delivered to any other clients.
General knowledge of oil & gas industry and well operations.