- Review of basic of Slickline Tools and Operations: RB, SB, JUC,JDC, GS, X
- Landing Nipples: No Go, selective - Baker, Otis, Camco
- Plugs: XX and PX Plugs, Baker Plugs
- Shifting tools: Otis, Baker
- Circulation Devices (SSD)
- Gas Lift: Kickover Tools, Gas Lift Mandrel and Valves
- Subsurface Safety Valves: Wireline and Tubing retrievable
Practical: Review of Tools and Plugs, Shifting Tools, Gas Lift Equipment, Rigging Up, Tubing control
Practical: Running Plugs and Safety Valve
Fishing Tools: W/L Retreiver, Cable Cutter, Grab, Overshot, etc..
Practical with Fishing Tools and Gas Lift Equipment
Braided Line and Pressure Equipment,
Fishing: scenario and Calculations
Downhole Measurements and New Developments.
Downhole tools and procedures for special slickline operations.
Slickline operators and supervisors, as well as other personnel involved in slickline operations (completion and well intervention engineers and supervisors).
Participants must be familiar with Well Interventions and Rigless Interventions in general and, in particular, with slickline operations.