Introduction to HAZOP and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
In this course, you study the role of the Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) in the oil and gas production processing systems, the main differences the PHA methods, HAZOP and what if & check list tenchiques and how to run a HAZOP
- Introduction to Process Hazards Analysis (PHA).
- What If & Check List Technique.
- HAZOP Technique
- Introduction to Human Error.
- Approaches to Mitigate Errors Likely Situations
- Illustration of the Error Likely Situations with practical examples.
- Simulation of HAZOP/What-If work shop study
Process and Production staff, Engineering staff, Managerial staff, Maintenance Engineers and Projects/Constructions Engineers
Surface facilities production operations