The digital learning ecosystem An efficient management approach to capability development, delivering smarter teams, improved productivity and better business outcome for the managers.
The digital learning ecosystem Digitally and seamlessly connecting you, the learner, with pertinent learning objects and related technologies ensuring systematic, engaging and continued learning.
Industry and client recognition
Best Outreach Program Finalist: WorldOil Awards
Overall Customer Satisfaction Score
Training provider of the year: 2013, 14 and 15
Upstream learning simulator With more than 50,000 participants instructed in various disciplines, data driven OilSim runs real-world oil and gas business scenarios and technical challenges.Engaging. Educational. Enjoyable
Develop measurable skills and capabilities
Overview - This course can be delivered remotely via the internet using the NExT (RILS) format. This course can be customized to fit the needs of various clients and organizations. It also can be delivered in a traditional classroom environment.
This course is a 5-day courseto cover the following Topics:
· Well head Pressure Control,well-head pressure variations, tool conveyance and depth control.
· Cementing: Acoustic and ultrasonic logging. Cement Evaluation tools.
· Production Logging: includes these topics:
o Measuring Fluid velocities: Spinner calibrations,
o Slippage velocities
o Fluid holdups
o Production logging in vertical, deviated, and horizontal wells.
· Reservoir Monitoring: includes these topics:
o Nuclear physics of neutron interaction with the formation
o Reservoir monitoring tools: Includes Pulsar the new High-Tech tool.
o Neutron Capture mode (sigma)
o Carbon-Oxygen logging
Who shouldattend: This course is suitable to all Petrophysicists,reservoir engineers and production engineers. No in-depth expertise is needed. Newrecruits can also benefit greater from this wide range of coverage of thevarious Cased Hole Tools and their applications.
This course is suitable to all Petrophysicists,reservoir engineers and production engineers. No in-depth expertise is needed. Newrecruits can also benefit greater from this wide range of coverage of thevarious Cased Hole Tools and their applications.
Day 1 (this represents a typical agenda for day 1)
A- General Field Operation (1.5 hours)
· Well-headpressure control
· Cased-holetool conveyance
· Depth controlin cased hole.
B- Cementing:(2 ½ hours)
· Outline of thephysics of acoustic Logging and ultrasonic logging.
· Cementevaluation tools that are offered by the various vendors. This includes: CBL-VDL- Ultrasonic, SBT,INTEx, Isolation Scanner
1 Hour workshop on Cement Bond Logs
Day 2 (this represents a typical agenda for day 2)
ProductionLogs-1 (4 Hours):
c- MeasuringFluid velocities (4 hours)
· The concept ofProductivity Index (PI)- Inflow performance
· The spinnerand spinner calibration
· Othermeasurements: Oxygen activation, gas bubble velocities.
1Hour workshop on spinner calibrations and production logging.
Day 3 typical agenda
d- ProductionLogging-2 (4 Hours)
· Equation inproduction logging
· Two phase flow
· Three phaseflow
· ProductionLogging in horizontal wells.
· Crossflow atdownhole conditions
1Hour workshop on production logging in horizontal wells.
Day 4 (typical agenda)
e- ReservoirMonitoring-1 (4 Hours)
· Neutroninteractions with the minerals and fluids.
· Reservoirmonitoring tools: Pulsed Neutron Logs, Pulsar- the new generation of new High-Techtool, Cased Hole Formation Resistivity (CHFR)
· NeutronCapture cross-section (sigma):
o Application of sigma log to estimate water saturation
o Application of sigma log to monitor gravel pack.
o Field wide applications
1 Hour workshop on ReservoirMonitoring using sigma log.
Day 5 (typical agenda for day 5)
· Day 5
f- ReservoirMonitoring-2 (4 Hours)
· Carbon-Oxygen(C/O): data acquisition and interpretations
· Combiningsigma and C/O log to solve for salinity.
· Fluid salinityevaluation.
1 Hour workshop on C/Oevaluation.
Course Wrap-Up and Summary
Who should attend:
This course is suitable to all Petrophysicists, reservoir engineers and production engineers. No in-depth expertise is needed. New recruits can also benefit greater from this wide range of coverage of the various Cased Hole Tools and their applications.
Customize your own learning journey and track your progress when you start using a defined learning path.