The digital learning ecosystem An efficient management approach to capability development, delivering smarter teams, improved productivity and better business outcome for the managers.
The digital learning ecosystem Digitally and seamlessly connecting you, the learner, with pertinent learning objects and related technologies ensuring systematic, engaging and continued learning.
Industry and client recognition
Best Outreach Program Finalist: WorldOil Awards
Overall Customer Satisfaction Score
Training provider of the year: 2013, 14 and 15
Upstream learning simulator With more than 50,000 participants instructed in various disciplines, data driven OilSim runs real-world oil and gas business scenarios and technical challenges.Engaging. Educational. Enjoyable
Develop measurable skills and capabilities
Introductionto Digital Drilling: key concepts.
· Drilling Data Management
· DrillingRemote Monitoring state of the art
· CommonCoding languages used in Drilling
· Machinelearning for drilling
· ArtificialIntelligence for Drilling
· Cloud technologies forDrilling applications
Introductionto Drilling Intelligence and Automation thru robotic actuators: Key Concepts
· Internet of the Thingsfor drilling
· Drilling Elements/Things
· Communications Protocols
· RoboticInstrumentation Introduction
Introduction to Intelligent systems in the rig
· Roboticpipe and casing handling Systems
· RigsPower Systems to enable intelligence
· IntelligentRigs Rotation Systems
· IntelligentRig Well Control Systems
Drilling Domains Intelligence Applications
· IntelligentDrilling Fluid Technologies
· IntelligentBits Technologies
· IntelligentAutonomous Directional Drilling
· IntelligentWireline, cementing and Extra Drilling Related Intelligent Systems
Holistic Drilling Autonomy
· AutonomousDrilling well design
· ReservoirEngineering workflows integration in autonomous drilling systems
· Digitaland Robotics value in drilling processes RECAP
Any person with interest in provide a more intelligent context to drilling operations.
Day 1 â€“ Introduction to Digital Drilling: key concepts.
Day 2 â€“ Introduction to Drilling Intelligence and Automation thru robotic actuators: Key Concepts
Day 3 â€“ Introduction to Intelligent systems in the rig
Day 4 â€“Drilling Domains Intelligence Applications
Day 5 â€“ Holistic Drilling Autonomy
Basic Math, Basic Drilling Operations.
Customize your own learning journey and track your progress when you start using a defined learning path.