The digital learning ecosystem An efficient management approach to capability development, delivering smarter teams, improved productivity and better business outcome for the managers.
The digital learning ecosystem Digitally and seamlessly connecting you, the learner, with pertinent learning objects and related technologies ensuring systematic, engaging and continued learning.
Industry and client recognition
Best Outreach Program Finalist: WorldOil Awards
Overall Customer Satisfaction Score
Training provider of the year: 2013, 14 and 15
Upstream learning simulator With more than 50,000 participants instructed in various disciplines, data driven OilSim runs real-world oil and gas business scenarios and technical challenges.Engaging. Educational. Enjoyable
Develop measurable skills and capabilities
This training aim to cover both front and back end, with a mix of lectures and hands-on sessions which structurally explains all DrillPlan technical aspects. DrillPlan is the 1st DELFI native solution available in the market and the new drilling planning solution commercially available by Schlumberger SIS.
During day 1, the following will be covered:
* Keynote and offering overview
* Development organization, bugs and enhancements reporting, development roadmap
* Messaging and sales pitch; competition perspective; positionning with respect to product lines and the SIS Drilling software portfolio. Lessons learned from client engagements to date
* How to setup a user in CFS, Tenant and Contract definitions, User profiling (manager & member) and contract managementDay 2
During day 2, the following will be covered:
* Hands-on training following standard "DrillPlan Foundation" training material: Main subject = Drilling Engineering workflowsDay 3
During day 3, the following will be covered:
* Hands-on training following standard "DrillPlan Foundation" training material: Main subject = AFE & Reporting
* Hands-on training following standard "DrillPlan Foundation" training material: Main subject = Data ingestionDay 4
During day 4, the following will be covered:
* Opportunities discussion and wrap-up
The target audience are Drilling Engineers, Well Control Engineers, Well Placement Engineers and/or others involved in the drilling planning phase.
Front and back end workflows including multi-domain collaborative experience, project orchestration, drilling engineering workflows for planning, AFE and automatic reporting. Data formatting and ingestion processes will be covered as well.
Drilling domain proven field and office expertise.
Customize your own learning journey and track your progress when you start using a defined learning path.