The digital learning ecosystem An efficient management approach to capability development, delivering smarter teams, improved productivity and better business outcome for the managers.
The digital learning ecosystem Digitally and seamlessly connecting you, the learner, with pertinent learning objects and related technologies ensuring systematic, engaging and continued learning.
Industry and client recognition
Best Outreach Program Finalist: WorldOil Awards
Overall Customer Satisfaction Score
Training provider of the year: 2013, 14 and 15
Upstream learning simulator With more than 50,000 participants instructed in various disciplines, data driven OilSim runs real-world oil and gas business scenarios and technical challenges.Engaging. Educational. Enjoyable
Develop measurable skills and capabilities
This course is designed to provide a solid grasp of ESP andits applications. It covers the components of ESPs making emphasis on thespecific functions, selection and main considerations. The standard applicationis described as well as some non-standard applications. The use of the affinitylaws for centrifugal pumps is illustrated with practical examples. Downhole gasseparators and gas handlers are discussed in a dedicated section of the course.In addition, the course includes some sections about trouble shooting and casestudies. This course is delivered using RemoteInstructor Led Series- “RILS” methodology which considers 4 hrs/day instruction.
· Welcome Address + Instructor & ParticipantsIntroduction and Expectations
· Review of Artificial Lift Systems
· Standard ESP Applications
· Black Oil Properties
· Reservoir Dynamics - Productivity Index, Vogeland Combined
· Bottom Hole Pressure Calculation with FluidLevels and Sensor Measurement
· Total Dynamic Head (TDH)
· Centrifugal Pump Description (1)
· Centrifugal Pump Description (2)
· Centrifugal Pump Description (3)
· Pump Selection Exercise
· Affinity Laws
· Induction Motor Description and Selection (1)
· Induction Motor Description and Selection (2)
· Protector Description and Selection
· Gas Separator and Advanced Gas HandlerDescription
· Power Cable Description and Selection
· Transformer Description and Tapping
· Design of an ESP System According to API RP 11S4Method
· Physical Limits
· Variable Speed Drive
· Gas Application - Design
· Nodal Analysis Introduction
· ESP Design Using Nodal Analysis (1)
· ESP Design Using Nodal Analysis (2)
· ESP Design Using a Spreadsheet
· Motor Protection· Troubleshooting
· Troubleshooting - Case Study
· Review of Downhole Equipment Design
· Non Standard Applications ( i.e Zeitec,RedaCoiled, others.)
· Summary of All the Topics Covered in the Session
Production Engineers, technologists, people who are involved in Production Optimization. Specifically, people who want to gain more knowledge about ESP.
This course is designed to provide a solid grasp of ESP and its applications; It covers the following topics:
1. Components of ESPs (specific functions, selection and main considerations)
2. Standard and non standard ESP applications
3. Affinity laws for centrifugal pumps
4. Gas separators and gas handlers
5. Trouble shooting and case studies for ESP's
This course is delivered using Remote Instructor Led Series- â€œRILSâ€ methodology which considers 4 hrs/day instruction.
Participants should have previousexperience with Artificial lift systems particularly with Electric SubmersiblePumps.
Customize your own learning journey and track your progress when you start using a defined learning path.