The digital learning ecosystem An efficient management approach to capability development, delivering smarter teams, improved productivity and better business outcome for the managers.
The digital learning ecosystem Digitally and seamlessly connecting you, the learner, with pertinent learning objects and related technologies ensuring systematic, engaging and continued learning.
Industry and client recognition
Best Outreach Program Finalist: WorldOil Awards
Overall Customer Satisfaction Score
Training provider of the year: 2013, 14 and 15
Upstream learning simulator With more than 50,000 participants instructed in various disciplines, data driven OilSim runs real-world oil and gas business scenarios and technical challenges.Engaging. Educational. Enjoyable
We’re here to help!
Ask a question or leave a
comment using our Contact Us
This course takes participants from understanding the fundamentals of presentations and public speaking, to giving memorable technical or complex presentations.
This is a holistic course, covering the necessary communication skills that make for a good public speaker and presenter, but also the best practices for content and delivery so that a speech or presentation is well received.
Daily practice by the participants, and other interactive activities, give participants many opportunities to improve and polish their presentations and feel more comfortable in presenting to colleagues and others, alike.333
• Introduction to public speaking and presentations
• Elements of presenting
• Contemporary public speaking and talks
• Participants first presentations
• Skills of great speakers and presentersDay 2 - Preparing for a presentation or talk
• Deciding on the content
• Designing a presentation
• Graphically representing your content
• Managing the stress of preparing
• Practicing presentationsDay 3 - Delivering a presentation or talk
• Public speaking elements
• Verbal and non-verbal communications
• Practicalities of presenting
• Preparing for a ‘PIM’ talk – Polished, Interactive and Memorable
• Managing presentation stressors
• Impromptu presentationsDay 4 - Feedback and Interaction
• Participants ‘PIM’ Talks
• Feedback and interaction
• Handling questions
• Reacting to negative receptionDay 5 - Next Level Presenting
• Participants’ final presentations
• 360 Presentation Feedback
• Reflections on improving skills
People who are new to giving presentations, to those who are looking to improve their presentations and public speaking for more effective talks and presentations.
Customize your own learning journey and track your progress when you start using a defined learning path.