The digital learning ecosystem An efficient management approach to capability development, delivering smarter teams, improved productivity and better business outcome for the managers.
The digital learning ecosystem Digitally and seamlessly connecting you, the learner, with pertinent learning objects and related technologies ensuring systematic, engaging and continued learning.
Industry and client recognition
Best Outreach Program Finalist: WorldOil Awards
Overall Customer Satisfaction Score
Training provider of the year: 2013, 14 and 15
Upstream learning simulator With more than 50,000 participants instructed in various disciplines, data driven OilSim runs real-world oil and gas business scenarios and technical challenges.Engaging. Educational. Enjoyable
Develop measurable skills and capabilities
The goal of Integrated Reservoir Analysis Customized for Exploration - Focused on Reservoir Properties and Volumetrics. Participants to understand the concepts and develop subsurface skills to integrated analysis of rock, pore, and fluids from various sources.
Participants gain an appreciation of working with various scales (micro to mega) to solve problems associated with identifying and exploiting reserves. Concepts gained will allow participants to apply tools for analysis of the underlying uncertainty and assumptions used in many reservoir analysis techniques.
A subsurface integration process model is presented which provides a multidiscipline methodology for solving reservoir problems, sandstone despositional environments, diagenesis, authagenic clays, facies, petrophysical rock typing, flow unit characterization and an introduction to capillary pressure saturation height modeling. Throughout the course the participants are encouraged to think about "big picture" volume in-place, static modelling and dynamic reservoir simulation.
Geologists, geophysicists and petrophysicists. This class is ideal for asset teams.
1. Generic integrated workflow process
2. Integration of geology, facies and petrophysical rock types
3. Concept of total and effective porosity
4. The basics of core-log integration
5. Applied capillary pressure, wettability and relative permeability
6. "Water saturation is not an accident......"
7. Upscaling from pore throat radius to petrophysical rock type to flow units
8. Introduction applied capillary pressure and saturation height modeling
9. Why petrophysics is the key to success in a static or dynamic model
10. The relationship between the free-water level, various contacts, pore throat radius, wettability and saturation distribution
Customize your own learning journey and track your progress when you start using a defined learning path.