The digital learning ecosystem An efficient management approach to capability development, delivering smarter teams, improved productivity and better business outcome for the managers.
The digital learning ecosystem Digitally and seamlessly connecting you, the learner, with pertinent learning objects and related technologies ensuring systematic, engaging and continued learning.
Industry and client recognition
Best Outreach Program Finalist: WorldOil Awards
Overall Customer Satisfaction Score
Training provider of the year: 2013, 14 and 15
Upstream learning simulator With more than 50,000 participants instructed in various disciplines, data driven OilSim runs real-world oil and gas business scenarios and technical challenges.Engaging. Educational. Enjoyable
Develop measurable skills and capabilities
· The attendants will get familiar with offshoreoperations, offshore rigs, mooring operations and dynamic positioningoperations, Remote Operating Vehicles (ROV).
· Will get familiar with equipment and operationsfor drilling, completions and well testing in Jackup rigs, including wellheads,conductor, mud line suspension, corrosion caps installation, topsides andjacket installations and tiebacks.
· Will get familiar with equipment and operationsfor drilling, completions and well testing in floater rigs, including subseawellheads, subsea BOPs, LMRP, Risers, diverter operations in floaters,etc.
· Safety and environmental considerations inoffshore operations.
Day 1: General overview foroffshore operations
· Introductionto Offshore operations
· Meteoceanand Sea bed soil
· Overviewof offshore rigs
· Mooringand DPS
Day 2: Jack Ups
· Mud linesuspension and corrosion caps
· Installationof jacket over template and tieback operations
Day 3: Cont. Jack Up Rigs &Subsea equipment
· Generalprocedures to drill and run completions from a Jackup
· GuideBase and Drilling Template
· LowerMarine Riser Packer (LMRP) and Riser
· Diverteroperations in floaters
Day 4: Cont. Subsea equipment
· Heavecompensation and telescopic joint
· Generalprocedures to drill and run completions from a floater (ie. semi-submersible)
· Specialconsiderations during a well control operation
· Specialconsiderations for Well testing operations offshore
Day 5: Cont. Subsea equipment
· Surface wellcompletion equipment (Jackups)
· Subsurfacewell completions equipment (floaters, ie. Semis)
· Xmastree installation
· Safetyhighlights in offshore operations
· Environmentalconsiderations for offshore operations
Managers, Drilling Engineers, Completion Engineers, Reservoir Engineers, Production Engineers, Well Drilling engineers, Completion engineers, Well engineers, Drilling and Completion superintendents, Drilling supervisors and any other field personnel that are well related with drilling and completions design and operations and donâ€™t have offshore experience or would like to re-enforce it (I.e. Jackups and floaters).
Topics to be covered
Â· Meteocean and sea bed soil considerations for offshore operations
Â· Different type of offshore rigs
Â· Mooring operations and Dynamic positioning systems
Â· Remote Operating Vehicles (ROV)
Â· Topsides and conductors and general procedures to drill and run completions from a Jackup rig
Â· Mud line suspension, jacket installation and tieback operations, Xmas tree installation
Â· Subsea equipment: Guide base, drilling templates, LMRP, Riser, Diverter operations in floaters, Subsea wellheads, subsea BOPs, heave compensation and telescopic joint.
Â· Subsea operations: General procedures to drill and run completions from a floater, Special considerations during a well control operation, special considerations for Well testing operations, subsea well completion equipment and operations offshore, Subsea Xmas trees installation.
Â· Safety pointers/highlights in offshore operations
Â· Environmental considerations for offshore operations
Customize your own learning journey and track your progress when you start using a defined learning path.